OSHP Membership Web Page Survey Results
I would like to think everyone who submitted a survey. The results will be helpful
in making our web pages better. If you have any concerns you would like to discuss
with me, please do not hesitate to call (405) 272-6920 or
1. Overall, how satisfied are you with our web pages?
- *Very Satisfied - 20% (n=9)
- *Satisfied - 64.4% (n=29)
- *Neutral (we have web pages?) - 13.3% (n=6)
- *Dissatisfied - 2.2% (n=1)
- *Very dissatisfied - 0
2. How many times in the past 12 months have you accessed our web pages?
- *1 time - 6 people
- *2 times - 2
- *3 times - 5
- *4 times - 7
- *5 times - 5
- *6 times - 3
- *7 times - 1
- *8 times - 6
- *10 times - 3
- *12 times - 1
- *20 times - 1
3. Which area(s) do you visit most often?
- *Join OSHP - 33.3% (15)
- *Advanced search - 6.7% (3)
- *Annual meeting - 44.4% (20)
- *Board minutes - 22.2% (10)
- *Board schedule - 11.1% (5)
- *Committees - 13.3% (6)
- *Contact us - 6.7% (3)
- *Eastern district - 20% (9)
- *Forms - 15.6% (7)
- *Information exchange - 11.1% (5)
- *Job listings or policy - 6.7% (3)
- *Links - 4.4% (2)
- *Membership data - 26.7% (12)
- *Newsletter - 51.1% (23)
- *Oklahoma residencies - 4.4% (2)
- *OU student chapter - 6.7% (3)
- *Photo gallery - 15.6% (7)
- *SWOSU student chapter - 6.7% (3)
- *Western district - 44.4% (20)
- *Other - 2.2% (1)
4. How would you rank these sections in importance to you, most (1) to least (5).
- *Join OSHP - 2.2 (average)
- *Advances search - 2.8
- *Annual meeting - 2.1
- *Board minutes - 2.7
- *Board schedule - 2.8
- *Committees - 2.4
- *Contact us - 2.4
- *Eastern district - 3.1
- *Forms - 2.7
- *Information exchange - 2.5
- *Job listings of policy - 2.8
- *Links - 2.6
- *Membership data - 2.9
- *Newsletter - 2.0
- *Oklahoma residencies - 3.0
- *OU student chapter - 3.2
- *Photo gallery - 3.1
- *SWOSU student chapter - 3.4
- *Western district - 2.3
- *Other - 3.5
5. Do you use the On-line registration for meetings?
- Yes - 73.3% (33)
- No - 26.7% (12)
6. Do you use On-line for renewing your membership?
- Yes - 46.7% (21)
- No - 53.3% (24)
7. Is using Pay Pal convenient for you?
- Yes - 66.7% (30)
- No - 33.3% (15)
8. If Pay Pal is not convenient to you, what would you prefer?
- *A good old fashion check.
- *Accepting credit cards would be nice as well.
- *Credit Card (2 replies)
- *I have concerns about reports of security problems with Pay Pal. I do not know what other online payment mechanisms may be available. I like being able to pay by phone.
- *I pay by check or through my own bank
- *I prefer the old fashioned method of writing my check and mailing it in.
- *I would prefer credit card payment. For some reason a few years ago I paid
with PayPal. Our PayPal account at home is in my husband's name. My husband
was then receiving mailings.
- *It just prefer not to use it. I don't mind sending in a check for renewal.
- *Just try to get rid of all the junk e-mails about pay-pal when you use it. I've stopped using it because of that.
- *My company pays with corporate credit card.
- *Regular credit card payments like other websites. Especially when trying to renew. It's cumbersome to have to print off a form and mail in a check.
9. Would a "Blog" concerning "Information Exchange" be of value to you? This
is where members can swap tips and tricks and helpful stories.
- Yes - 66.7% (30)
- No - 33.3% - (15)
10. Additional comments or suggestion concerning our web pages.
- *An open forum (like ACCP PRN) would be great for some local information
- *I put down "No" on question #9 for the Blog...really my response should have been "maybe"...I'm not that familiar with Blogs.
- *I think the Information Exchange would be interesting but would encourage requirements for particularly therapeutic information to be referenced and dated. The calendar is another area of the website that I think could be optimized. It is not too user-friendly but could be a helpful way to communicate upcoming events.
- *Improve the job posting section.
- *None (2 replies)
- *Sorry, I just don't think to look at it
- *Thanks for trying. I will try to look at the web page more often. I am so busy that I usually just rely on e-mail updates to remind me of upcoming issues and meetings.
- *The eastern district chairperson needs to do a better job letting the webmaster (Ben Welch) know what monthly meetings were held and when - there are always dates or info missing. This is helpful when remembering attented meetings while turning in CE credits.
- *There used to be a calendar with meetings and things but it never worked. I noticed it is no longer on the site but the new web site is much nicer than the older one and more user friendly.
- *Very user-friendly and easy to navigate! Great job.
11. What is your preferred form of communication about upcoming activities with
- E-mail - 100% (45)
- Phone call - 0
- Snail mail - 0